Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Life lately.....

I haven't posted in sooo long! Life has been crazy busy! November is finally here and it is going to be a great month!! I have NO clinicals in November, going from two 12 hour shift clinicals a week, on top of school 3x/week and work 2x/week it was getting ridiculous! Having no clinicals is going to be heaven! My birthday is in 13 days! We are headed down to St George for my birthday weekend and I am super excited for a long 4-day weekend with my hubby in a "warmer" place. Just getting away with Josh is the best birthday present ever. (Plus I get to miss 2 days of school!) The week before by birthday (next week) is going to be awful though, I have an exam in all 4 of my classes. So I will be studying my butt off this weekend and taking tests up to Friday next week. I am going to take my last exam on Friday and then we are off to St George!

Roxy is doing so good in her training. She is mostly potty trained, she still has some accidents but hardly any. She sleeps in a kennel all night and has never gone potty in her kennel and when we are gone all day and she is in her play pen, there is a potty pad, but the past couple of weeks I come home after 6+ hours and it is dry! She can play fetch now and she we are working on "sit". The only noddy thing she does is goes through the doggy door to our landlords upstairs! She is getting calmer and more cuddly and she loves her mom and dad :)

Josh is doing well in school and is super busy. He is taking 13 credits (full time is 12) and he works 40+ hours a week. He goes to work from 8-5 M-F and school MW from 6-8. Then he has 3 online classes. He is up til at least midnight every night doing homework and I am so proud of him! I don't know how he juggles everything and still finds time to spend with me, but lets just say he is AMAZING and I am so grateful for all the hard work he does so I don't have to work while I am in nursing school.

Some bad news :(  LPN-RN programs have changed and SLCC is already full for 2012, so I most likely will not be able to start until spring 2013. Weber I can't apply til next fall and they don't have many seats available, so I can't guarantee I will get in that at the first try either. So I probably will not even be starting my RN program until 2013... which sucks because that means I have all of 2012 with no school. It'll be nice to work as an LPN and save lots of money, but I don't want to take a year off and have to go back to school for a year, that's horrible! It will be nice to be able to support Josh though while he is finishing out his Bachelor degree at UVU (he should be done Spring 2013).

But what happens is meant to happen and I know that just trust that everything will workout :)

Here are some pics we have taken recently....


Josh got glasses! He looks so handsome with them and he loves them! He can see!

 I love this picture of Roxy, she is just like a little baby :)

 She always loses her toys under the couch haha

 Brad & Susie gave us ticket to the REAL game! Followed by a concert from OneRepublic! 

 This is hard to see, but she can't see cause her bangs are over her eyes, this is why I put bows in her hair! 

She looks really big in this picture, I think because she is leaning forward, she is definetly bigger than when we bought her, but she still is "supposed" to double in size. She is only 7 pounds and they average around 12-15 full grown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment