Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sugarland concert! Guest Sara Bareilles

My mom, Chelsea (step sister), and I went to the Sugarland concert on Saturday at Usana Ampitheater. It was so much fun! Sara Bareilles opened for Sugarland. Sara has such a great voice and I love that she plays the piano in most of her songs! She was really cute and funny on stage. Sugarland was AMAZING! Jennifer (lead singer) is so fun on stage and is always dancing and has such a beautiful voice and amazing songs! Thanks mom for the tickets! 




 So windy! 





On the way home my mom was going crazy cause its really hard to see out my windows because they are so dirty inside.. so she made me wait .. at 11 pm.. until she cleaned my windows inside and out with windex. then she cleaned my dash... hahhaa

No comments:

Post a Comment