Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mom's Birthday!

Today is my mom's birthday! She is 41 years young :) People still say she looks like my sister... she does not look old or seem old at all. I am so happy that she is in Utah finally after being away from her for almost 3 years, it has been nice to just be able to run to her house really quick because it is only 10 minutes away. Yesterday I took her to lunch at our most favorite place ever, Olive Garden, and then we went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. It was about 50 degrees, but there were no clouds and the sun was shining and it felt so good! We layed on the grass for a while and soaked up the sun. Afterwards, we went to get ice cream, and lucky day... it was 31 cent scoop night at Baskin Robbins!! We were very first in line too! So happy birthday to my mom... I love you!











No comments:

Post a Comment