Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 3

-Your Idea of the Perfect First Date-

Hmmm well my perfect first date would have to include all of my favorite things that me and Josh have done in the past. Our dates are always fun... why would we waste time and money on something that isn't fun??  We would start our day off at Lagoon....
I would most likely end up pouring water on Josh at some point during our day, trip over something, say something stupid, make a fool out of myself. We would go out to dinner at Applebee's and have buffalo wings...

We would go to the store afterwards and buy rainbow chip frosting and Nilla wafers... 

and we would go up to Suncrest, cuddle up on the grass (or the car if it's snowing outside), and eat our favorite treat :) We would then go home and cuddle on the couch and watch a movie. I am a pretty simple girl... I don't need a beach and a picnic to make a perfect first date. I love just staying home and watching movies... that honestly is what I am excited for every saturday on our "date nights" is coming home and just cuddling up and watching a movie. :) ahhhh is it saturday yet??


No comments:

Post a Comment