Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Three Years!

We had our 3 year anniversary yesterday and I still cannot believe we have been married that long! Time has gone by so quickly! As you all know, we didn't go on a big trip this year. We figured we have gone on three AMAZING trips and couldn't find another place that we loved enough to go to this summer, so instead we bought our first home and decided to have our first baby! I say that is much better than going on a week long trip out of the country! Josh was able to take the day off of work and we enjoyed sleeping in and spending a whole day together. I know it is just us two all of the time, but we are always so busy either doing schoolwork or unpacking the house, we never get a full day to just spend with each other and do something fun. We went on a hike up Adams Canyon in Layton, which is where we hiked 6 years ago when I came down from Wyoming to visit Josh during the summer. It was much harder than I remember it being and I felt like I was going to die! But we finally made it to the waterfall and the hike back down was much easier. We went out to Cheesecake Factory for dinner and got a bunch of food, it was delicious!

I am grateful that I have an eternal companion and that we were able to be sealed for eternity in the temple.


No comments:

Post a Comment